I Need More Support! Friend me! (and I'll encourage you too

Options
2»

Replies

• applebobbrush
    applebobbrush Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm on everyday, feel free to add me! I would love to get even more support and more than willing to give it out too.
  • becksly13
    becksly13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    add me too, I'm just starting out but highly motivated :)
  • Littlehaydensmommy
    Options
    You can most certainly add me... I am looking for all the support I can get... I've been down this road before, lost 80 pounds and then found it again when I got pregnant with my youngest son.... So here's to taking that heavy load off of me!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bookkeeper15
    Options
    hello i am always on and will offer support but not sure if this works, so if it does we can add each other. if not sorry. i am not the most wordy person but will offer encourgement not beat down . :wink:
  • talk2kara
    talk2kara Posts: 5
    Options
    I am new to myfitnesspal and haven't quite figured out how to add people yet. I have a weight loss goal of 35 pounds. I lost 17 pounds last summer, and then quit smoking during the holidays (bad timing) and within two months, gained 20 pounds... I, unfortunately started smoking again (I'll admit it, I secretly had hoped it'd help me lose weight.) So, now here I am - trying to quit smoking again and desperately wanting to do so without gaining weight... in fact, while losing weight. Making a commitment to having a healthier lifestyle. Oh, I recently started working a full-time third shift job - it seems to bring extra challenges to this too, but I can do it.

I would love to be friended by positive people, people with insights to share, people who have similar challenges, etc. Thanks!:smile:
  • Callicia143
    Callicia143 Posts: 14
    Options
    you can friend me. i just joined today. will get there together. one day at a time