Replies

• sfoster3171982
    sfoster3171982 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Morning after you use the bathroom and before you eat
  • jfields42
    jfields42 Posts: 27
    Options

ps-hubby loves the lakers he will be routing for them whenever they play next:wink:

He has great taste in basketball!
  • jheffe
    jheffe Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    first thing in the morning..after emptying my bladder..before breakfast and completely naked..I do try to first get up and move around a bit before going on the scale
  • mcleodconnor
    Options
    Sunday morning after I use the bathroom. You get the most accurate representation of you true weight in the morning if I remember correctly.
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I tend to weigh myself every Saturday, usually after I use the bathroom. I do weigh myself clothed as I have to walk over to the laundry room as that is the only tiled place that isn't either the bathroom my brother and I share or the bathroom in my parents room. Neither parties want our bathroom evacuated and as our scale has a save weight feature for up to four people it's perfect for our family.

My brother as he's attempting to gain weight to move up in class for wrestling, and my stepfather, mother, and I are trying to lose weight.

Although I do wear the same thing to bed every friday so i've made sure that there isn't to much of a variable and I shower every friday night so there's not much difference. Thursday night is usually laundry night for me. (yes I live at home and do my own laundry!)
  • kbogart1996
    kbogart1996 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Saturday morning, right after voiding bladder and showering.

Did you know your body absords water when you take a shower or bath? I have noticed a difference of about half a pound.
  • gsmitty4
    gsmitty4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thursday mornings...helps me to behave during the weekend
  • pantsdailyon
    pantsdailyon Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    On full moons and during any Eclipse. :laugh:

Including solar eclipses, then? Be kind of silly if it were lunar eclipses only, since those only happen during a full moon and you already weigh yourself then...
  • LivingHealthyLovingLife
    Options
    In the morning after I complete the 3 S's. :laugh:
  • GraemePayne
    GraemePayne Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Daily, in the morning, after using the toilet and then showering, and before dressing.

A consistent routine will give the best results. Weighing more than once a day can be counterproductive due to the weight of what you eat/drink, and the inherent measurement uncertainty of the scale.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    In the morning after a run, but before I eat breakfast on either Tues, Wed, or Thurs.
  • Ritzbrit
    Ritzbrit Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    1) wake up
    2) evacuate your bladder and bowels
    3) get naked
    4) get on the scale

This.
  • sumeetn
    sumeetn Posts: 56
    Options
    1) wake up