Looking for encouraging friends to help motivate me!

Options
Hello everyone i'm new to MFP and i'm looking to connect with people that can help encourage and motivate me while i'm on this journey to a new me! We are all here for the same reasons so that's one thing we already have in common so let's be friends!

Replies

• CorinnaRae
    CorinnaRae Posts: 3
    Options
    Sounds great! I'm new too, lets do this together.

Committing to myself and a program is my biggest problem.

What do you struggle with? How can we help!?
  • JBearsMom21
    JBearsMom21 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I just sent a friend request. I'm fairly new as well (been here for 2 weeks) and also need friends. I had a friend join with me but she has since fallen off and hasn't logged in in over a week :(
  • KatDar73
    KatDar73 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined on Sunday and am looking for people to help encourage me also. I have a ways to go....
  • Tamapii
    Tamapii Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me! Everyone's just trying to get in shape, too! The community's great; we all just want to help each other succeed! Welcome!
  • sundaysurf
    sundaysurf Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love this place. You will get all the help you need.
  • angieglyn
    angieglyn Posts: 23
    Options
    add me. I am new to this too.
  • diamondmama11
    Options
    I just joined as well and am looking for friends to help motivate me. My biggest problem is staying consistent with a program.
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    I will send you a request! I'm new too! :)
  • classic_1
    classic_1 Posts: 147
    Options
    My friends call me the great motivator :). We keep each other posted on everything we do each day. each workout and we all hold each other accountable. We do all of this through text msgs...and now MFP...this is my third day having it and I love it to death...i wish i had it my whole workout period...feel free to add me