Just started today! Tips, advice, friends?

Options
Hello, I'm Paulina. Looking to lose a few pounds. In grad school; so I find it hard to fit everything such as family, hubby, school, work and recent things such as the tasks of a maid of honor for my cousin's wedding. So yea, I need to shed a few for my cousin's wedding (end of May) especially since my extended family is coming from Europe where serving portions are tiny and so are the people!!

Replies

• beesexy27
    beesexy27 Posts: 24
    Options
    I just started too! Let's be friends.
  • ladolcelina
    ladolcelina Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm in grad school and married, too, and it is SO hard to fit everything in...there just aren't enough hours in the day. But it gets better!! I've been on and off of MFP for a little while but I'm committed to sticking with it now that I've had a little weight loss. I've started to feel that the support can really help. My challenge is fitting in exercise. Let's see how this goes ;)

Feel free to add me!

--Lina
  • PaulaALJ
    PaulaALJ Posts: 27
    Options
    Thanks beesexy! I added you on! and at Ladocelina, it's nice to see that you can relate. With school, it seems that family is sooo far away and mostly I'm home studying drugs (pharmacy school). I have tried calorie counting once before but without support it was easy for me to stop without having anyone push me forward and as healthy as my hubby may be it's hard not to have the same portions that he's having.