I'm trying

Options
I am finding it hard to organize my eating habits. I leave the house at 11am and travel for an hour to work, to start for 12 noon. I work till 4 pm and have an hour lunch. I leave the store at 9 pm and get home at 10 pm. How do you manage to eat meals when you dont have the time??Anyone have a hectic schedule?? Maybe you can help me figure it out. Thanks

Replies

• Aquaduckie
    Aquaduckie Posts: 115
    Options
    That does sound a little complicated. What time do you wake up in the morning? I'm thinking, if you eat breakfast at around 6 am, then have a mid morning snack around 8:30 or 9. Have lunch just before you leave for work. Do you get any 15 minute breaks between your lunch break and starting or stopping work? If you do, that would be a good time for a light snack, like a cheese stick and some nuts or fruit. Have your dinner at 4 (seems early, but that's what you're working with) and if you get another break, have another light snack before you leave work at 9. If you don't get a 15 minute break, then have a snack on your drive home. Then go to bed at a reasonable hour, no later than 11. That's what I would do if I were in your situation. Make the best of it. You've got time in the morning for a workout, too!
  • beesexy27
    beesexy27 Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm a little obsessive about my time management.. So I do I time study on myself. You track what you do for week straight. Then I choose things to cut out and replace. You'll find you have more time than you think! :) good luck!