Buddy System?

Options
miatemple
miatemple Posts: 11 Member
Hey all!

I have been on here since the beginning of April. My mother is the only one who has joined to help support me and join in on the FUN (I really think this site helps make it fun). She and my dad are some of the most fit persons I know, other than my husband, and they are about to hike Mt. Kilimanjaro. Needless to say, its nice comparing and using her as a role model, however, Im interested to see what others with my same build, adaptability to diet / working out and goals are doing.

My Height: 5'9" and I am curvy (even at my lowest weight) - Whatever I do to my body it responds very instantly! I adapt really quickly to work outs, change in diet and any other new methods of losing weight (or gaining for that matter).

Is there anyone else out there that knows their body to be similar? When they PUSH it, in whichever direction, it just follows? It's a big part in why I never had a "Buddy" before and I would like to get over that wall and try to see if there is a support system that understands where I am coming from.

It would be nice to have someone to discuss their work outs, food intake (good and bad) and SCHEDULING!! Im a full time mom, wife and worker with a ton of hobbies. How do YOU fit it in??

Maybe this shout out will bring a reply, either way... all the best to you who read this and good luck with your weight loss endeavors :}

Cheers,
Mia

Replies

• beesexy27
    beesexy27 Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow your parent sound amazing! I'm hoping to climb mt Adams (in wa) next summer. I wanna take my goal weight picture at the top.