Let the journey begin!

Options
Hi all,

I'm needing to lose 100+ lbs, used to be a college athlete and simply just can't be this unhealthy anymore. Want to be able to play sports competetively again while I still can, and more importantly be a good example for my 3 and 5 year olds so they learn how to live healthy. I've tried and failed more than once to get back on track but always by myself, so would greatly appreciate anyone looking for support and wanting to give support as friends.

Replies

• noraidaj
    noraidaj Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm needing to lose 100+ lbs, used to be a college athlete and simply just can't be this unhealthy anymore. Want to be able to play sports competetively again while I still can, and more importantly be a good example for my 3 and 5 year olds so they learn how to live healthy. I've tried and failed more than once to get back on track but always by myself, so would greatly appreciate anyone looking for support and wanting to give support as friends.
  • noraidaj
    noraidaj Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Change may start slow but may it be ever lasting. Good luck!.
  • majones_orl
    majones_orl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    love the pic of you and your son. this is a journey, not over night. But MFP is a great place to keep you on track. I sent you a friends request.

Margaret
  • beesexy27
    beesexy27 Posts: 24
    Options
    You're adorble! Let's be friends??
  • carlz1987
    carlz1987 Posts: 7
    Options
    Good luck with everything