I can't believe the difference! Progress Pics!

Options

Replies

• laursey
    laursey Posts: 307
    Options
    Absolutely incredible results!
  • Aquaduckie
    Aquaduckie Posts: 115
    Options
    Wow! You already look like a new person! It's amazing to see such a significant change, even though you still have more weight to lose to reach your goal. Doesn't it make you feel good?Even though you're not at your goal, you're making the positive changes to get you there and getting more beautiful every time you make those healthy choices! Good for you! You look great!
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    That's a huge difference. You look amazing. Congratulations!
  • SiempreBella
    SiempreBella Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Huge difference you look so much younger.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I really didn't see a difference until I put these pictures next to each other!
    The left is from Otober 2011. I weighed around 250. The right one is from 2 weeks ago at 232!
    I'm 5'10 btw.

I started working out in November and have since lost 18lbs! (Got slowed down thanks to a knee injury)
    I still have 72lbs to go, I just thought I would share my progress!

582199_10150932110694191_738084190_9475058_244980479_n.jpg

You are losing more inches than pounds here. This is a good thing.. I just about guarantee that you are losing body fat and gaining muscle ... Hence, you may need to re-evaluate your goal weight as you near it. Outstanding job. Keep up the good work. Watch that knee... That can certainly short circuit progress and even get you to revert to your former lifestyle.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great! What is your goal weight (I'm 5'9)? I'm shooting for around 150 but I'd like to see what my % of body fat is at that weight.

My goal is 160lbs...but I have to see when I get closer if I want to be more or less lol. I want to be very lean, so body fat % will have a big role in my goal weight!:)

I just saw this response so I see we are on the same page. Great job. Look forward to seeing the "After-shots"... Again, protect that knee.
  • TenderBranson
    TenderBranson Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    That is great. Keep up the good work.
  • gridder
    gridder Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for keeping your clothes on! Some of the before and after threads are downright horrifying in what people will show you!
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    You look beautiful! Keep up the fantastic job! :)
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    you look awesome!! WTG!
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look great, and way younger! Good work!
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Great job! Such a difference for "just" 18 pounds. Keep working towards your goals!

15800624.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!!! Keep up the good work! :)
  • puppy13
    puppy13 Posts: 9
    Options
    looking fantastic keep the great work up :happy:
  • reinventingandrea
    Options
    wow! I can see a big difference! Great job!
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Can totally see the difference, too! I've lost 18 too and didn't think I looked that much different until I saw some pix from winter! Great job, you look fantastic!
  • HeavenLeAngel127
    HeavenLeAngel127 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Congrats my fellow fire head! You look fantastic!
  • AimeeLynn90
    AimeeLynn90 Posts: 94
    Options
    Huge difference! you look awesome! keep up the good work!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Photos' don't lie, great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!