Having trouble

Options
Hi,
haven't been on here for about a month or two, lost all motivation because my was killed in an accident, I've gained 1kg , I don't see the point in anything!

Replies

• sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you have experienced such a tragedy. Now would be the time for looking after your emotional health rather than trying to make lifestyle changes. You are going through enough changes as it is with the loss of someone who was special in your life.

You've only gained 1kg - that could simply be a day to day fluctuation so don't worry about it too much.

Eat well as often as you can, but really, prioritise your emotional health in the immediate future.

Best wishes.
  • stelle91
    stelle91 Posts: 19
    Options
    *dog was killed
    it's been hard, I'm going to get a new baby soon so It will help with the pain ,plus get me out and up, keep me busy
  • Serenstar75
    Serenstar75 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Not a huge gain, but it's a rough time right now. Our animals are our babies. They are children to us, and with that, it's devastating to lose one. It's good that you had some time to grieve as that's very necessary in dealing with this rather than sweeping it under the carpet like so many try to do. You're back so if you ever need anything, just holler. What would help you most, you think?
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Oh, man. So sorry to hear. My dog was my baby. I still have his ashes on my mantel. I always say I like my pets more than I like most people.

Glad to see you are back and congrats on your pending arrival.

Peace.
  • stelle91
    stelle91 Posts: 19
    Options
    thanks guys, well I'm giving it another go.