I'm lazy on the weekends ~

Options
I find that I don't always enter my calories on the weekends. I know that I eat well, but get lazy.

My goal next weekend is to start logging.

Anyone else?

Replies

• thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I am never on the computer on the weekends. I find they are packed and I just don't have the time. Lately I don't hardly log at all. It is showing in my results. I am trying to kick it off right this week.
  • B1ondie
    Options
    Hey hun
    You know how bad I was this weekend:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Hey ho onwards and upwards.

Love the new photo:heart:
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't call myself lazy on the weekends, because I expend for more calories than I do during the week. Yesterday I netted 1500!

However, on Saturday I logged nothing because it was just too busy. I helped my wife take her HS band to a college football game. We left at 330 am, and got back at 10pm. I ate two breakfasts, had a Mt dew at the game, and we stopped at a FF place on the way home. However, because I've been using this website I mentally kept track of what was going on. Between running and filming along their parade rout. loading coolers, and equpment in the bus, and running up and down stairs all day I probably broke even, maybe a little bit ahead

I usually skip logging one day on the weekend. But I make sure it's only one. If I start to slip there, I'll start slipping in other areas.
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    uuuugh not only do i not log but i went away to my friends lake house all weekend and ate horribly and drank a lot. that's not happening again for a whilllle.
  • ♥seoid♥
    Options
    blondie ~ How are you darling?

As I said....we will ROCK this week!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm still new, so it's not a habit yet. Weekdays, I can login and start my day off right. Weekends are too busy with kids and errands to sit down at the computer. But I will admit that I was more mindful this weekend. I may not have logged my food, but I was mentally keeping track. I also got a decent workout at the gym on Sat. morning and walked Sun. evening. So, that's not bad.

And, actually, this weekend coming up will be crazy with in-laws coming in, so I'm not going to even attempt to login on Sat. or Sun. I'll be happy if I can just keep this up through the weekdays. Sigh... :ohwell:
  • abatres7
    Options
    I don't log on weekends. Not only do I go the gym and workout the most on weekends but my activity level in general is higher. I still have done great. So don't worry about it. Just don't go to overboard and eat more then needed