28lbs or less club BBBP Challenge - Week 2

Options
Hello Princesses

How are you all getting on with your "lose an inch in two weeks" challenge? A few of y'all have suggested having a mid-challenge measure up for some encouragement and I say that's a swell idea.

So I'll go first, II actually measured myself on Monday for a personal update:-

Waist: I have lost just over 1cm (eek quite alot to go! It's all good :smile: )
Belly Button: 1.5cm (woo hoo!)
Hips: .5 cm (boo boo)

So I hope you're all doing a great job and I'm sure you'll all get an ace result on Monday's proper proper measure/weigh in.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• xmimikinsx
    xmimikinsx Posts: 191
    Options
    Hello Princesses

How are you all getting on with your "lose an inch in two weeks" challenge? A few of y'all have suggested having a mid-challenge measure up for some encouragement and I say that's a swell idea.

So I'll go first, II actually measured myself on Monday for a personal update:-

Waist: I have lost just over 1cm (eek quite alot to go! It's all good :smile: )
    Belly Button: 1.5cm (woo hoo!)
    Hips: .5 cm (boo boo)

So I hope you're all doing a great job and I'm sure you'll all get an ace result on Monday's proper proper measure/weigh in.

:flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello all i didnt measure but ive lost 2 more pounds down to 221 from 259 thats 38lbs ( ill drink to that:drinker: )
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure but i'll try and measure tonight or tomorrow and let you all know. I have been prettty good with my exercise last week and all of this week so far though so I hope that it's done something!!
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    just bumpin' it back up for those of you that missed it!