Really struggling

Options
qldgirl
qldgirl Posts: 1 Member
Over the past 3 years (around about) I've lost about 20kg. Which is great. Over the last 6 months I've put back on about 5 kg. Just can't seem to get motivated. I can't let myself get that big again. At my heaviest I weighed 122kg. I'm so scared I'll get that big again. I'm really needing some support from people. Is there anyone out there that perhaps can help.

Replies

• sunnie326
    sunnie326 Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    There are lots of us on here who will do what we can to be positive reinforcement for your journey. Good luck ... You can do this! Feel free to add me.
  • djsihotang
    djsihotang Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi Friend..

In way of achieving your goal is to maintain a stress free environment.. maybe you have allot of stuff going on.. and you need to vent or say something to some one.. choose some one that is a good listener.. let your worry oout and maybe that person can help you. if not at least you told some one. I hope it helps :)
  • dreamshadows
    dreamshadows Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I agree with Sunnie! There are lots of supportive people here. you can add me aswell if you like.
  • djsihotang
    djsihotang Posts: 5
    Options
    can i add you sunny :)
  • mummawylie
    mummawylie Posts: 61
    Options
    Hi, Im also in qld, feel free to add me if you like :)
  • boppinbadger
    Options
    I think it's easy to get into a visious cycle, a bad week/small gain gets you down so you think 'sod it' and eat more... I'm not judging, read my profile and you'll see i'm guilty of it too! My advice from getting through those set backs myself is to just stop for a moment. Look at the big picture, don't focus on the small recent gain, focus on how far you have come from when you first started. Dig out pictures to see the difference you have made in yourself (I always find that is the best one as you don't see the difference just looking in the mirror day to day). Get chatting to people on here or read success stories knowing that could be you and let their positivity boost you. Feel free to add me if you want x
  • Buseemom
    Buseemom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad, I have literally hit a plateu, I have been at 173 pounds for like what seems to be forever, I just can't seem to break it. I have been trying to watch what I eat,I excersice atleast twice a day, and I just can't seem to shake it. Any suggestions?
  • Kelsathebay
    Kelsathebay Posts: 34
    Options
    I have had the same experience as you at my heaviest was 147kg and dropped down to 122kg and over the past about 3 years the weight gradually crept back on back up to 142kg so in jan this year embarked on the journey once again, and have dropped 12kg so far and still have a long way to go. So add me as a friend all the help and positive feeds inspire me and spur me on and hope we can do the same for you.
    cheers
    kelly