Hi Im new !

Options
Hi everyone,
My name is Meredith am 32 and have been overweight for the past 6 years and have had enough of it. I put on 30kgs with my first pregnancy and have not lost it since. Ive just given birth to baby number 3 a week ago and am ready to lose theweight once and for all.

Ice had a period of losing weight but all unhealthy ways with quick fixes. I maintained it once for 6 mths but then stopped moving, back to old habits and the weight came straight back on.

I need help!! I need support and motivation!

I dont want to be a big fat overweight mum anymore, I want to feel good and look good! I want to embrace my 30's not eat myself into a big black depressive hole!

Im 98kgs weighed on home scales so need to check that on proper scales somewhere. I'm 168cm tall...
I have no clue where and how I should start this but I hope with this site I will find the info I need to make this happen!

Please feel free to add me

Replies

• mos1971
    mos1971 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well to the lifestyle change which you will enjoy, Im not going to lie to you it is going to be hard and you will be frustrated at times. This place is not a miracle cure to being overweight but it is a place where we are happy to give you encouragement and a kick up the *kitten* if its needed. Everyone on here is so friendly and made some great friends.

Good luck

Mos
  • DantheMan2517
    DantheMan2517 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Happy Mums' Day, first off. That's a great decision you've made. Before getting on this site, I never thought of counting calories. Anyway, I'm Dan, feel free to add me. Best of luck.
  • ScarlettIsSpiffing
    ScarlettIsSpiffing Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    welcome & we are all in this together so good luck & I'll be happy to support you on your journey ;)
  • Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You've taken the first step. You'll get great support from this site. Feel free to add me.
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Mer, you re going to totally rock this, you can so do it, and there are loads of us to help you :D

you've already added me anyway lol... and been picking my brain.
  • buttons2012
    buttons2012 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    thanks Mat especially for letting me pick your brain!
  • Kelsathebay
    Kelsathebay Posts: 34
    Options
    feel free to add me everyone here is so friendly and encouraging you will do a great job. Best of luck.
  • amzelrulz
    amzelrulz Posts: 27
    Options
    You can add me if you want =)