Need motivation !!

Options
Hi, everyone !! I am a stay at home mother of 2 and I love it !! However, I am finding it hard to stay on track with my diet and exercise goals. PLEASE....if anyone could give me some advice I would appreciate it. Thanks !!

Replies

• thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Track all of your food, log in here everyday and reach out for new friends here. The people here are trying to achieve the same goal, so they will help you and provide great feedback.
  • wabrody
    wabrody Posts: 202
    Options
    Keep moving. My wife is also a stay at home Mom. What she does is keeps moving all day. She will even brak out some bands and does monster walks around the house as she puts away laundry, vacuums, etc. (the kids get a kick out of it) She also does some light cario by chasing the dog and the kids in the back yard.

So just watch what you eat and keep moving all day. Also you can find some home exercises you can do online that you may be able to incorporate into your life. Try freetrainers.com.
  • amillee
    amillee Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi, everyone !! I am a stay at home mother of 2 and I love it !! However, I am finding it hard to stay on track with my diet and exercise goals. PLEASE....if anyone could give me some advice I would appreciate it. Thanks !!

What are your diet and exercise goals? Perhaps they need to be adjusted to give you time to change and grow, too. I have no idea where you're starting or what your goals are, but if you've been eating junk and not exercising and you set a goal to eat healthy and exercise 5-6x a week - that might be a little lofty... start slower... say, "I'm going to cut out sugary foods and soda and walk 30 mins 2-3x a week." Set ATTAINABLE goals... when you reach them (do that for a week or two), set a new one.

You'll get there... don't give up on yourself. YOU are worth it.
  • nothappyfat
    Options
    Thanks !!