nsv! yay!

Options
Jweb8969
Jweb8969 Posts: 136 Member
so, i can't really figure out how to post a pic, unfortunately, but my profile pic is a before (July 2011) and a now (taken today) that i took because i'm wearing the same shirt - with two very different looks! i wasn't going to do a pic like this until i reached at least 50 pounds, but i needed the motivation myself to keep on track! i am down three pants sizes (when i took this pic last year, i had NO jeans that would fit me - i was wearing stretchy, cotton pants every single day - and this shirt was tight across my giganto belly. i don't even know what i really weighed at the time because i was too ashamed to even weight myself.

i joined MFP a little over 100 days ago - i've lost 46 pounds to date - and today, i wore jean capris and i had to pin the shirt to my bra because it's too big and gaps when i move and shows my bra constantly. so, i'm posting this nsv to motivate myself ~ and if it also does that for anyone else, yay! :)

Replies

• SwimTheButterfly
    SwimTheButterfly Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    OMG!! Dear J!! You have lost 46 pounds and GAINED MUSCLE!! YOU LOOK LIKE A DIFFERENT PERSON!!! You are AMAZING!!!

You have so inspired me!! I am so glad you posted these amazing before and after photos!!!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Wow check you out, you go girl you are the one doing the motivating
  • kathleennf
    kathleennf Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    :smile: awesome- thanks!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    woooooooooo! you're doing great!!! And you're making great strides in your families health (read you profile page), be very proud!

Keep on your journey and you'll see your goals before you know it!
  • Jweb8969
    Options
    thanks, everyone! ;)

i feel like i'm finally on the right track, for sure! :)
  • Jweb8969
    Options
    ps: is there any way to post a picture that is NOT through photobucket?? LOL - i am so technologically challenged!
  • margie777mar
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • myjourney2
    myjourney2 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look awesome!
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    That's a huge victory!! And, you're absolutely adorable...what a great smile! I hope I can get to the 50 pound mark :) Keep up the awesome work!
  • Jweb8969
    Options
    thanks so much, everyone!! this is definitely a "during" pic! ;) ~ and i'm a work in progress, but this is the first time i've actually REALIZED the PROGRESS ~ so it's powerful for me! ;)
  • lbigham1
    lbigham1 Posts: 132
    Options
    Awesome job! You look wonderful! Keep up the good work!
  • myrahonbarrier
    myrahonbarrier Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You are doing GREAT...you should be very proud of YOU
  • xNJAx
    xNJAx Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you've lost all that weight in only 100 days - that's amazing! Well done and congratulations! I'm so glad you had a little nudge to realise your progress. Sometimes it's so easy to be bogged down in how far there is to go that we lose sight of what we've already achieved. Keep up the great work! :)
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! Congrats and keep up the awesome work!!:flowerforyou:
  • sammyjbray
    sammyjbray Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    That is totally amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!