Water ideas???

Options
2»

Replies

• Janiot
    Janiot Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    :smile: daft question - what is wrong with plain tap water?
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    daft question - what is wrong with plain tap water?

Some people dont even like plain water... there are others who really have to make the effort to push themselves to drink water to begin with - especially if they were never good about it to begin with.

The OP wants other ideas to flavor her water that doesnt involve artificial flavors/chemicals, alternative sugar replacements normally found in Crystal Light, Mio and other preprocessed additives.
  • Qattusa
    Qattusa Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    daft question - what is wrong with plain tap water?

There is nothing wrong with plain tap water - it's just that it gets boring to drink. It would be like eating the same meal everyday... variety keeps things vibrant and interesting!
  • duplicitous
    duplicitous Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    oooo I like the sound of "Sassy Water".
  • duplicitous
    duplicitous Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have heard of people using cucumber to flavor their water. Also other fruits like pineapple, any strong tasting fruit I would think would do the job. Also there are flavor extracts like vanilla, I don't know how I would like vanilla flavored water but worth a try !?

Good luck !!

Vanilla sounds yummy. I wonder if a little bit of imitation vanilla and maybe something else...
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I love, love, love the SoBe zerio calorie waters.

Also, flavored sparkling water is yummy if you want some fizz. :)
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Vanilla and mint in fizzy water would probably be pretty good. Just the tiniest bit of vanilla to accent the mint.
  • stella_julia
    Options
    I do not squeeze the lemons. I just cut up a few slices and throw it into the pitcher of water. I also add berries right into the water. Cucumber is a good one too. I fill up a pitcher of water before going to bed and put whatever I find in it. The flavor is in by the next morning. Though I also love Ice cold water... got to love having clean glacier water right from the tap :)