Turbo Fire 90 Day Progress Pics

Kenzieb07
Kenzieb07 Posts: 207 Member
Since Photobucket changed their editing options, I'm not sure how to put 2 pictures side by side anymore, but here are my day 1 and day 90 pictures. I finished Turbo Fire yesterday... Measurements are below!

Day 1:
Hips: 39"
Waist: 32"
Weight: 132.6

Day 30:
Hips: 38"
Waist: 31.5"
Weight: 132.4

Day 60:
Waist: 30"
Weight: 131.0
Body Fat %: 23.8%

Day 90:
Hips: 37" (-2")
Waist: 29 1/2 (-2 1/2")
Weight: 127.6 (-5lbs)
Body Fat: 22.4%

HouseandBodyImprovements040.jpg
Day90007.jpg

HouseandBodyImprovements036-1.jpg
Day90005.jpg

HouseandBodyImprovements035.jpg
Day90004.jpg

Replies

• Kenzieb07
    Ahhh I don't know how to resize them anymore either... I hate when websites change things when they were perfectly fine before :(
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    They are a fine size! YOU LOOK AMAZING!! Such a huge difference, it's like everything was "lifted" and tightened :) Your back has a huge difference too. You were so so dedicated throughout turbofire, it was so admirable :) Proud to be your friend girl - you're so motivating!

Well on your way to your goals :) Remember, if you work hard for it, you're more likely to appreciate what you earn!

<3
  • TBoom915
    TBoom915 Posts: 115 Member
    You visual results are amazing! I look forward to my results...I have 5 more weeks! Great work on a job well done! Be proud!
  • Since Photobucket changed their editing options, I'm not sure how to put 2 pictures side by side anymore, but here are my day 1 and day 90 pictures. I finished Turbo Fire yesterday... Measurements are below!

Day 1:
    Hips: 39"
    Waist: 32"
    Weight: 132.6

Day 30:
    Waist: 31.5"
    Weight: 132.4

Day 60:
    Waist: 30"
    Weight: 131.0
    Body Fat %: 23.8%

Day 90:
    Hips: 37" (-2")
    Waist: 29 1/2 (-2 1/2")
    Weight: 127.6 (-5lbs)
    Body Fat: 22.4%

HouseandBodyImprovements040.jpg
    Day90007.jpg

HouseandBodyImprovements036-1.jpg
    Day90005.jpg

HouseandBodyImprovements035.jpg
    Day90004.jpg

@Kenzie: Congratulations to that great result! That was awesome. I know it's kinda hard to lose weight. It really needs full effort just to achieve a beautiful and well fit body. It's so amazing that there were so many people like you who have met new transformations in their life and well being. Such an achievement! You deserve it! ;)
  • Erinthebodo
    Erinthebodo Posts: 215 Member
    Wow, great work!
  • emstaley4
    emstaley4 Posts: 76 Member
    You look great! Good job....that is what dedication and hard work look like!!! Way to go!
  • whit1108
    whit1108 Posts: 94
    Great results!! Great job!! I just bought these dvd's and first night is tonight. Can't wait! Keep up all the great work!!
  • Kenzieb07
    Thanks everyone!!!!
    I put 100% in, and I'm pretty happy with the results -- just sooo happy to be into the 120s, finally :)

I hope to see even better results in 3 mos after I've finished the next program... ChaLEAN Extreme!!!

Thanks for all your kind and motivational words =)
  • Dott2009
    Dott2009 Posts: 16
    You look great! I just started the second week of Chalene Extreme. I love it so far. Can I ask how tall you are?
  • jwallace1024
    jwallace1024 Posts: 7 Member
    wow, that's incredible. definitely a lot of "tightening" that went on. a big difference in your ab area for sure. awesome job!
  • Kenzieb07
    I'm 5'3 1/2! Thank you!!! How do you like CLX?
    You look great! I just started the second week of Chalene Extreme. I love it so far. Can I ask how tall you are?
  • eso2012
    eso2012 Posts: 337 Member
    Very nice! Thanks for sharing. I will receive my Turbofire in a couple of weeks. With the measuring tape included, I no longer have the excuse of "nay, don't have tape at home" :) My goal is to lose that layer of fat to show my muscles. Turbofire will complement my Pilates and TRX nicely, and give me a major kick to start cardio training (my weakest point). Plan to start SLOW...starter discs first....I don't think I can follow Charlene right away on those high intensity ones, yet :) Good luck, and keep it going!
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Definitely notice the changes! You look really good- love the suit too
  • Dott2009
    Dott2009 Posts: 16
    I love it so far. I can't believe how good the recipes are. It is a high protein diet, so I am not hungry all the time.
  • Kenzieb07
    Awesome! I don't typically follow the meal plans, just watch what I eat and track here... One of these days I might try BB's plan and see how awesome my results could be! :)
    I love it so far. I can't believe how good the recipes are. It is a high protein diet, so I am not hungry all the time.
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Great job.. I should pull that out and start doing it every other day :)
  • Kenzieb07
    I just have to share 2 more pictures where I REALLY noticed a huge difference. The first picture was on day 30 of Turbo Fire; the 2nd is yesterday (1 week after completing the 90 day Turbo Fire program)... I'm now down 7lbs in just over 3 months and could not be happier! I feel so much better, stronger, confident... Hard to believe I've come this far and completely transformed my life!

body004-1.jpg

body001-1.jpg
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    wow!! huge difference! you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!