Motivation boost needed!

Options
Hey MFP friends,

Was planning on going gym everyday this week and have booked all my classes into my calendar earlier this week. But i'm feeling crap now, on my P's, back hurts and generally feeling drained and stressed out. Plus i've not been to the gym for over a week and its threw me off course. :sick:

Hit me with some motivation people! I need a kick up the bum. Although i would much rather be lying in bed having a duvet day with a hot chocolate and a big bar of chocolate and comfort food....... :sad:

Thanks in advance.

N x

Replies

• nishsuz
    nishsuz Posts: 55
    Options
    anyone ? :noway:
  • Classyandra
    Classyandra Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I always feel sooooo much better after working out! It is so hard to get there... but afterwards I NEVER regret it! You can do it!!! And maybe reward yourself with a little chocolate :):bigsmile: Good luck! You can do it!
  • coletteann123
    Options
    oooo DEFINATLEY know how your feeling!! i was like this lhe last 2 weeks AND put weight on :-( BUT im back at it now and it feels so much better!!

I went when i was tired after being up all night and still managed to find it in me to get down there even if i only did half my workout! Somehow though once your there your energy levels are boosted!!

Go, Go do what you set your target for and you will feel a million times better than if you sit at home!!!

Come on girl get yourself down there :-) xxx

(ps. your profile pic was my insperation pic at one point till i lost it!) xx
  • nishsuz
    nishsuz Posts: 55
    Options
    thank u for your motivation! I made it in the end!