What do u use to motivate urself??

Options
Tashoshea
Tashoshea Posts: 1
What do u use to motivate urself? We must remember NEVER to give up! Just when we feel tht we not achieving our goals,have a look at where we have come from to where we are now!

Replies

• therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I recognize that this is life long. I will be doing this for the rest of my life.
    I keep focus by reading fitness magazines and websites and listening to Health and Fitness Podcasts.
    I have more than a weight loss goal. I have running goals (training for a half marathon) and weight lifting goals (in the learning stage)
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I motivate myself by visualising the slim and healthy person I want to become. I take pride and joy in every little achievement and I acknowledge that to get to where I need to be will take a long time.

I also motivate myself by thinking of the alternatives; being fat, miserable, unhealthy, having a heart attack like so many members of my family. I don't want those things for myself and I'm the only person who can do anything about it so I better just do it! =)
  • aliciadicarlo_
    Options
    Honestly my number one motivator was picturing myself as getting over weight, being ugly, and unhappy. Visualizing my entire life going down the drain, including my relationship. My boyfriend is a big reason why i'm into this huge health kick now, i want to be happy with how i look, and I want to make the both of us look good at the beach this summer!

BRING ON THE 6 PACK BABYY!! :wink:
  • Jugie12
    Jugie12 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Honestly my number one motivator was picturing myself as getting over weight, being ugly, and unhappy. Visualizing my entire life going down the drain, including my relationship. My boyfriend is a big reason why i'm into this huge health kick now, i want to be happy with how i look, and I want to make the both of us look good at the beach this summer!

BRING ON THE 6 PACK BABYY!! :wink:

The things we do for love, eh? hehehe I agrree though, I am tired of not being 'hot enough' so I'm reinventing myself! I want my 'health kick' to be my lifestyle!
  • Swopkin
    Swopkin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I tap my tummy when I'm bored or I feel I should get off my *kitten* to do some sports. It seems to get less wobbly every week. ^_^
  • tmstebb
    tmstebb Posts: 13
    Options
    There is a really good book for health and fitness motivation. It's called "Younger Next Year for Women".
    It really good!! For men also called " Younger Next Year"
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    victorias secret catalogs! lol
  • SirBen81
    SirBen81 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    a mirror
  • jfeh
    jfeh Posts: 30
    Options
    Try to squeeze into your skinny jeans. Trying on my tight jeans always gets me motivated!