Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Nebraska Support...

Is there anyone on my fittness pal from Nebraska?

Replies

• bbowks
    bbowks Posts: 2
    Sure thing! We're in Lincoln. Where abouts are you?
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Omaha here, and I randomly ask this same question occasionally on here... lol... I got a few buddies out of it last time! :D
  • ajt917
    ajt917 Posts: 54
    I live in Omaha!
  • JillSandm
    JillSandm Posts: 52 Member
    Hello, Eastern Nebraska friends! I'm in Aurora (20 miles east of Grand Island - an hour west of Lincoln).

I know there have been several Nebraskans use MFP because when I search for members, I can put in my zip code and search within 25 miles and find PAGES of folks. How many are currently active? No idea.

Good to see other Huskers, though....
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Hello, Eastern Nebraska friends! I'm in Aurora (20 miles east of Grand Island - an hour west of Lincoln).

I know there have been several Nebraskans use MFP because when I search for members, I can put in my zip code and search within 25 miles and find PAGES of folks. How many are currently active? No idea.

Good to see other Huskers, though....

*shrivels a little bit at the fact I was called a Husker* gaahhhhh
  • 2pinkTwo
    2pinkTwo Posts: 15
    I live in Louisville. 1/2 way between Lincoln and Omaha.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 686 Member
    <---Omaha here, always welcome new buddies from the area!!
  • kgilbert75
    kgilbert75 Posts: 70 Member
    I'm in Lincoln (actually Roca, which is just South of Lincoln).
  • schmittie01
    schmittie01 Posts: 30 Member
    I live in papillion but i do go back to my home town from time to time to grand island. I'm looking for some omaha area people for friends on here!
  • There are at least a few here in Nebraska! GO US! I'm in Bruning, Ne. Which is about 30 minutes from the KS border, and 36 miles from York.
    Originally from the Milford area, but moved out here almost 4 years ago to be with my fiance.
    I'll be adding you guys :) need LOTS of support...wedding is 53 days away, and having struggles with my dress :(
  • Old post but I'm in Louisville NE and looking for local support! Anyone nearby?