Need Some New Music For Workout Routine

Options
Hello All! I am still a newbie to this site, so please be kind!

I am tired of listening to the same ole music when I work out. Looking to spice it up! I currently listen to Rihanna, PInk, LMFAO, country, misc oldies. Any suggestions? What is your favorite song to work out to?

Thanks in advance for the help! :)

Replies

• Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    I tend to go with angry music. Rage Against the Machine, Beastie Boys, and NIN.
  • jallen1955
    jallen1955 Posts: 121
    Options
    I prefer heavy ....so Otep, Marilyn Manson, Slayer, Rammstein, Five Finger Death Punch etc. Angry lyrics seem to keep me moving
  • steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    If you like rap and don't mind some swearing check out Machine Gun Kelly (MGK) - Lace Up. He is from my home town and I listen to the cd all the time when lifting.
  • NewImprovedMrsCoates
    NewImprovedMrsCoates Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine turned me onto the website www.jog.fm. They have a mobile app as well. It's kinda cool - you can select your running, walking, or cycling pace and it will suggest songs where the beat will match your pace. I use it for that but also just to browse through songs to get good ideas for things I would want to listen to while I am getting in the zone. You should check it out!
  • mississippi_queen
    mississippi_queen Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Bad girlfriend by theory of a deadman

This song always makes me push it!
  • Lspike92
    Lspike92 Posts: 20
    Options
    Eye of the Tiger keeps me going haha (:
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    Kamelot's real good if you like symphonic rock. KMFDM, Lacuna Coil, Michael Buble if you like Sinatra (he has a Swing version of the Spiderman theme that's awesome), Nightwish, Oingo Boingo (the lead singer is Danny Elfman, the man who currently composes for a lot of Burton's films), and Tarja Turunen, if you like a little bit of opera in your rock.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Lately I've thrown more trance and industrial into the mix.....Pendulum is good, VNV nation gets it going \m/
  • betteringmyselfeachday
    Options
    Thanks! I can't wait to try this all out! :)
  • drlebo13
    drlebo13 Posts: 9
    Options
    I use some of the workout playlists on Pandora. Other than that, I just keep it upbeat. :)