30 Day Shred People!!!!!

Options
mwitherite
mwitherite Posts: 26 Member
Do you all only use the video once a day during the 30 days or do you try and do like level one and level two in a day? Just curious!! Thanks in advance!

Replies

• ashleymarie0104
    ashleymarie0104 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    May I ask what vidoe are you talking about?
  • slimpickings36
    Options
    you do one level once a day
  • mwitherite
    Options
    Thanks! I was curious because I know how the video was designed but I was wondering if people had better results doing it more than once a day or combining it with other workouts! I'm looking to tone up as quickly as possible!! I'm on day 16 of jillian and I can honestly say I see a SMALL differance! I've been going to the gym and doing more cardio and abs but I'm just looking for ways to maximize my results fast! :) Thanks again!!
  • mwitherite
    Options
    bump :)
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I do it once but since i missed 2 days im doing day 4 and 5 tomorrow...
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I only did one level a day. You have to watch you are not overtraining or you might be sabotaging yourself. I'm sure you can do it more than once a day, but make sure you are eating enough and getting enough rest too. I know you want to do this fast (we all do), but I think slow and steady wins the race here.
  • KrystleKiri
    KrystleKiri Posts: 135
    Options
    Yeah I do level one, once a day, I can do all of it straight, except that first circuit of cardio. I still duck out the last ten seconds of jumping rope. I feel like once I can do ALL of it a couple days in a row, I'll move on.
  • Jenni268
    Jenni268 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I did it once a day until I reach the point where I felt like I could keep going at the end of the workout. I'm on Level 2 and if I'm not spent at the end, I'll pop back and do some level 1 work, too. It's not really a "plan" that I have, mostly I just base it on how I feel and, to be honest, how the kids are behaving at the time :happy:

I think you have to work it out to your body, your stamina, your self. Every one is different and at different fitness levels. Although, I will add that I don't Shred everyday. I do 2 days, then a cardio and pilates day, two more shred days, then a rest day.
  • kimmydear
    kimmydear Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    No, I only do one shred workout per day and then try to add in some walking.
  • mariiyah
    mariiyah Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    thanks for asking this question, i needed to know too :tongue:

i also want to know if we should be doing this workout for 30 days with no break/rest days in between?
  • mrsbrown2k1
    mrsbrown2k1 Posts: 139
    Options
    I do one 1 level a day on the days when I have boot camp or zumba. On the days when I can't get to the gym I do all 3 levels.