Replies

• PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: This site is wonderful. Feel free to add me!
  • gretchenwb
    gretchenwb Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I might be too old for this group, 48 mother of 4, at least 30 to lose, just started "jogging" last week. I am a full-time mother, part-time nurse, part-time substitute teacher...and ready to get healthy the right way. I do not have any friends yet, but would love to encourage others and be encouraged! Please add me!
  • Jlan11
    Jlan11 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am a homeschooling mom with two kids age 6 and 11 months. I started MFP almost two weeks ago and would love to have more support! I think one key is to log your calories no matter what, even if you go over your calorie goal! Please feel free to add me!
  • carieblack619
    carieblack619 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a stay at home mother of five children and I am on a mission to lose 30+ lbs. I am at the highest weight I have ever been outside of pregnancy of course. I quit smoking back in October and gained 25 lbs. My problem is taking off the weight. I have lost an inch in my hips since last week but gained 1 lb. It's kind of discouraging but I refuse to give up. Add me if you would like and I wish you luck on your journey.
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me too. I just started on myfitnesspal and love it! I am on the Ideal Protein diet through my doctor's office and lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks. Still have 35 pounds to go. Just started back working out. I am married with a 23 year old daughter.
  • schmittie01
    schmittie01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm always looking for support and people to help or get help from!
  • kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Options
    Welcome to MFP.. Feel free to add me. I am on everyday :happy:
  • wendy8883
    wendy8883 Posts: 50
    Options
    add me!!!! I also am trying to lose 30-40 lbs....
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    41 father of 2 here. Feel free to add me, I've lost 20 lbs since Feb but have another 25 to 30 to go.
  • schalka
    schalka Posts: 57
    Options
    Im a mother of 2 toddlers and work full time. I just you a friend request :)