Short Aussie vegetarian with a wedding goal!

Options
Tanyaka
Tanyaka Posts: 13 Member
Hi guys,
thought I'd introduce myself and try to check out the forums more for inspiration. It can be a lonely journey sometimes!!

I'm 26 and getting married next year so I'm aiming to get back to my goal weight of 54kg. Honestly anywhere in the 50s would make me happy for now though! I've been stuck in the 60s for too long and watching it creep up, without enough motivation to do anything about it.

I originally was about 80kg which is obese for my 5'1 height and I successfully lost around 20kgs and was slim for the first time in my life.

Took that for granted and slowly started returning to my old ways.. and yep, here I am with half my weight back on.

I would like to lose at least a few kilos and slim down to fit in to a nice dress for my engagement party in 2 months.

I don't have so much weight to take off this time, but it is much harder this time around. :(

Would love to hear from anyone else in position be it veggo, short and chubby, impending wedding or Australian, though I enjoy following anyone's journey. :)

Replies

• canuckgirl0992
    Options
    Hi !

I am short (5'1) so I meet your criteria ;) would love to have your support. I am looking to lose 10 lbs and tone up for summer :) Feel free to add me!
  • vmessyness
    vmessyness Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i'm tall and chubby, but i'm a vegetarian :) feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • HappyHealthyDoll
    Options
    I'm not short 168cm but I am an Aussie female :-) feel free to add me if you like, I am cutting meat out of my diet because I no longer enjoy the taste.
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, 57kg and a vegetarian :) add me if you like!
  • tbresina
    tbresina Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian too, not too short but was chubby on my way to fabulous! Feel free to add if you need more friends!
  • Tanyaka
    Tanyaka Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, looking less lonely already on my front page :) Looking forward to seeing how you all are keeping motivated :D
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm not aussie (Brit) 8 inches taller, not a vegetarian, not looking forward to a wedding as I am already married (36 years) I'm a lot older and I am male...and only 12 pound to lose, and oh I measure in imperial measurements, not much going for me is there? to meet your criteria I mean?
    but I am fun loving and I encourage and motivate all my friends on a daily basis. In fact I have a couple of aussies as friends and we get on great, so if you add me I would be honoured :)
  • HilaryGF
    HilaryGF Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm a Kiwi and I'm in the same boat; trying to lose weight for my wedding in December. Really struggle to lose weight, even though I've only got 4-5kg that I want to lose. Have just joined myfitnesspal so feel free to add me as I'm all alone on here (at the moment).
  • yehzoe
    yehzoe Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Haha im 20,not short, im 5'7" but im an aussie, from perth, and im a vegetarian! Feel free to add! :