What are your favorite DVDs?

Options
Hey guys :) I am looking to buy some new workout DVDs. What are some of your favorites? What have you seen great results with?

Thanks!

Replies

• Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    10 minute fit solutions. You can do one 10 minute workout or string them out. I have the one that encompasses the yoga ball.
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been doing P90X and I love it so far!

I really like Jillian Michael's Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. The Biggest Loser's Cardio Max is pretty good too. ( I like to do Level 2 after coming in from a walk for some extra burn)
  • TaraJ16
    TaraJ16 Posts: 304
    Options
    i really like Turbo Jam vids. I just got 2 billy blanks taebo vids, i haven't tried them yet though. i also just got a dance away the inches line dancing dvd
  • Luludog1
    Options
    I would check out anything of Jillian Michaels...I love her and have had great results. Good Luck
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    target specific pilates

Jillian's 30 day Shred!
  • shera426
    shera426 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Power 90 (older version of P90X)

Jillians 30day Shred. I'm on day 15 and have lost 4lbs and several inches
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    My absolute favourite is The Biggest Loser Bootcamp Workout:heart:
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,451 Member
    Options
    I got results from: Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, and loved this DVD.
    Kickboxing Instructors: Cathe Friedrich (Kick, Punch & Crunch), Kimberly Spreen(all), TaeBo, Kelly Coffey-Meyer (30 min. to Fitness Kickboxing) and Jessica Smith (10 min. Solutions Knockout Body). Tony Horton (weight work) and Cathe Friedrich (weight work).
    Cindy Whitmarsh: 10 Days to a Better Body (circuit like shred)
    Barry Jay & Cindy whitmarsh: Barry's Bootcamp (circuit like shred)

The rest of these are ones I really like, but have not done them in a rotation yet like I did the Shred:
    Jillian's No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism

Guess I have alot! :bigsmile:
  • jenniffer86
    jenniffer86 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I really like the walk away the pounds DVD's.. I find them easy yet challenging, and I also always feel like I got a good workout, I like her strength training one aswell.. she works with a stretchy band, which I like because I want to slim down not build up crazy muscle.. =) I have the tae boe one's too, there pretty good, I also really like the turbo jam dvd's and Sheila Kelley's S factor dvd, because it doesn't feel like a work out,it's just fun.. and you will def. notice how flexible you are ( or not! ) lmao, but it's a nice thing to build towards, and it spices up the bedroom! =P (which I also here burns calories, and puts you in a GREAT mood!tee hee ) good luck =) Also if you have a wii, I got the "personal fitness trainer" which is pretty cool, there's like 500 different workout moves or something, and you can do cardio /strength/ yoga or work on specific body parts, .. she always asks how your doing so you can up the intensity or lower it. I always feel the burn the next day! lol
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    hey ya'll! What are your absolute favorite workout DVD's that you have SEEN results with?
  • kmizell1011
    Options
    I tried Slim in 6 and went down two pants sizes and I just started Insanity (check it out at beachbody.com) and I love it!
  • jeteyez85
    Options
    Try P90X DVD series. very good and intense
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I did P90x a while back, and you're right it's great. but I was an idiot and did not follow my diet and really slacked off on it. but it's really intense and I'm not sure I could go through that again on my own. I'm waiting for my bf to start with me in the spring. :smile:
  • lose100
    lose100 Posts: 54
    Options
    I have tried Slim In Six, and after two weeks my pants were falling off of my rear. However, I couldn't stick out the other four weeks, as it got really boring for me. I know they have since put out a new version of it with new music and moves, and it's supposed to be better. I love Turbo Jam too!

Good Luck!
    Mandi