In need of some SERIOUS support :)

Options
Anyone looking for support that wants to also give some support, feel free to add me. I'm definitely not new to this site, but have been on hiatus (SP?) for 4 or 5 months after losing 30 pounds. I'm ready to get back on track and lose another 20 and then set new goals from there. I tend to do better with small goals rather than setting a huge, seemingly impossible goal.

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I'm here if you ever need motivation/support! Feel free to add me!

I wish you the best of luck reaching your goals on here!
  • Legals81
    Legals81 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been a member for ages but only getting serious now.
    Support is the way forward! :smile: I'll add you
  • kimbroj1
    kimbroj1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am here for you. You can add me for SERIOUS support. I too am working to be slimmer and more fit. :smile:
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Always here for suppourt! and Motivation..;-)
  • mdjenks14
    mdjenks14 Posts: 5
    Options
    Good morning!! Im here for ya! We all need support and what better way than to do it here!!! Keep on pushing yourself, you can do this!
  • aliciadicarlo_
    Options
    i'll support you if you help support me! often time feels like i'm the only one that wants a healthy lifestyle and a nicer body for myself...

add me and we can hold each other up :)
  • Chicrider
    Chicrider Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello, we all need support so lets be there for each other so we can succeed.
  • amhouge
    amhouge Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey guys. I could use some support! :] I have been on this for a while but have decided to really get serious about it so I could use that group of people to push me and not let me give up like I have kept doing before!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    friend request sent ..I could use motivation and support too.
  • avega12
    avega12 Posts: 17
    Options
    My name is Aida and I need support as well, please add me as I don't know how to add people!
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Support is where it's at! Anyone feel free to add me!

Peace and bacon grease.