I have a WAIST!! ---->>Proof in pics!!

Options
I'm overly excited to see so much progress. I couldn't be more proud of myself.. Proof in pics!!:drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Replies

• julest25
    julest25 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep it up. Youlook fab!
  • kokonutmama
    Options
    good job hottie! :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Why........it appears you DO!! Well you sexy thang.............strut that stuff...........you deserve it!!
    177161_3898.jpg
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I swear when I saw that avatar pic i thought it was a model. I had to click on your profile and look at those pics to believe it. I'm sorry I felt that way and I apologize - but it says a LOT about how good you look. Wow!

Gratz on your hard work! It's really hard to believe you weigh as much as your ticker says.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    Wow! Impressive! You look AWESOME!!

congratulations-1.gif
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    dang girl! you are smokin! um, just wondering, where the heck is the 25 MORE pounds you want to lose? i do not see it. :noway: period!
  • twilight1542
    Options
    dang girl! you are smokin! um, just wondering, where the heck is the 25 MORE pounds you want to lose? i do not see it. :noway: period!

You took the wors right outta my mouth :p)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    wow you look GREAT! and I agree, I dunno what else there is to lose. don't want to discourage you - just make sure u are happy and healthy :):smile:
  • JJAVON116
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! & I adjusted my goal.. Not much more to go.. I guess I'm smaller than I thought I was.. :))
  • tubbytabbytales
    Options
    That is so exciting! You look fabulous!
  • hkjung
    Options
    wow! gorgeous!!! :happy: Goood job!
    great motivation =)

209715.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! & I adjusted my goal.. Not much more to go.. I guess I'm smaller than I thought I was.. :))

you look teeny tiny girl! glad you adjusted your goal. keep up the good work!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:

p.s. i stilllll this 15 is a bit much, but hey its your goal! being happy and healthy is the most important! :heart:
  • CameraShy
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep up the good work.
  • Chiny
    Chiny Posts: 321
    Options
    Wow!! I'd LUBS to have a waist like that!! That is so awesome! Share with us how you got that beautiful stomach
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!