I did it....I really did it!

Options
When I started this journey in February, I could barely walk .5 miles at a slow pace. Last night, I did two straight hours of ZUMBA!! WhooHooo! I tried Zumba the last time I was on a "diet" but only lasted MAYBE five minutes. Yeah, I'm pretty proud of myself right about now!! :bigsmile:

Replies

• lorazaruba
    lorazaruba Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Keep up the GREAT work! You have done it all yourself!!! Be VERY proud!
  • pahughes
    pahughes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    And you should be very proud! What an amazing accomplishment!:happy:
  • sting8989
    sting8989 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    GREAT!!!!!!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!! Congrats!!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great! Keep up the good work!
  • unwritten87
    unwritten87 Posts: 22
    Options
    congratulations! it feels so good being able to do things we werent able to do before, even if the weight loss isnt as significant as we would like. just goes to show that you ARE improving your health and fitness. keep it up! =)
  • Imawonder
    Imawonder Posts: 65
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It really does feel GREAT to be able to do things I haven't done in years because of my weight!! The scale isn't moving much, but I certainly have improvement in stamina to make up for it!! I would rather feel better and be able to do things I want to do, than to see the numbers slide down and still not be able to do anything! :laugh:
  • niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    WTG:) keep up the great work you can do it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!