Out of the loop for a while. Back & looking for friends...

Options
Have been out of the loop for some time now.....

My fiancee has been going through a very hard time -- some health issues, some work -- and so it's been hard to stay on track with my weight, update my status, etc. She's still having a hard time but I realize I have to get back on track so that I can stay healthy for her and me.

The good news is that I'm stil at 210 -- the same as when I dropped out after having lost 10 pounds in 2011. I would like to get to 200 by the end of December and then 190-195 six months after that. Not to whine but I'm also having my own issues -- back, knee and weird heart skips (doc sez don't worry) -- so it's VERY easy to feel sorry for myself and only want to eat and sleep, so I'm hoping that getting back on here will help me to stay on track.

If you've got a good sense of humor, like to be playful and are serious about dropping some lb's, let's connect and encourage on another!

Replies

• tchdwn
    tchdwn Posts: 5
    Options
    BTW, I'd like to connect with anyone who would like to do the same with me, but I'd especially like to hear from middle-aged guys 'cuz I happen to be one so I figure they can best understand those challenges...
  • PamelaLavender
    PamelaLavender Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back.
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    I'm not a middle aged guy, but if you want another friend, feel free to add me. Welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    If 38 is middle aged add me Sir!

Peace and bacon grease.