help please!

Options
I think I'm going to need a snack this afternoon, but with only 1350 calories allowed, I didn't plan ahead for one...Please look at my menu plan for the day and tell me what I should do. Can I eat something, and if so...what would be a good choice?

Replies

• breathless575
    breathless575 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    bump:flowerforyou:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt. It'll put you over for the day but your calorie goal is pretty damn low anyway.
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'd go for 1/2 cup cottage cheese with 7 or 8 almonds -- the protien will help with the hunger - try to get a 30 minute walk in , and you should be fine! Or another smaller apple, with 1tbls peanut butter - that is filling too.
  • shelley7890
    shelley7890 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Honey just go and do some exersice and u can burn 200 cals and then can have what ever snack u want x
  • jaxandmaksmom
    jaxandmaksmom Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    if you go and work out.. you can gain a few hundred calories..and increase your metobilism... stop sitting there wondering how.. and just do..

but greek yogurt fills you up and is good for you
  • breathless575
    breathless575 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions. I work a desk job, so I don't really have time to get up and walk.
  • jamorar
    jamorar Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great suggestion. I was going to say the same thing. Go for a brisk 30 minute walk and earn around 100 calories toward your snack.