October Team

Options
I am starting to work out this month, I just signed up at a 24 hr fitness. I think it would be nice to just have some people to make sure I hold myself accountable for my workout plan. I plan on going all week, I will have classes on my "light days" and then fullbody workout on the others.

Monday:
Kickboxing Class

Tuesday:
Pilates Class
30-45min on Elliptical

Wednesday:
30-45min on Elliptical
Fullbody weight lifting

Thursday:
Kickboxing Class

Friday:
30-45min on Elliptical
Fullbody weight lifting

Saturday:
Pilates Class
30-45min on Elliptical

Sunday:
30-45min on Elliptical
Yoga

What are your overall goals?

I want to drink less beer, probably just drink less in general actually. I am going ot Vegas on the 16th so that will be an exception. :o) I eat pretty healthy, so I am okay on that. (I put my eating plan in the weekly planner section of recipes) I am not trying to lose weight, just maintain my current weight and tone up my body, lose the little bit of weight I have gathered on my stomach from all the drinking and not working out.

What are your personal goals for October?

-Only go out drinking on the vegas trip and halloween, so basically have a sober october! I heard if you cut out the drinking that you can have a flatter stomach sooner!
-Workout at least 5 times a week
-Eat 5 times a day!
-Increase the amount of water I typically drink from one glass a day to at least 8-10.

Rewards?

If I can make it through the month successfully I will go out and buy myself a new dress and/or get my sewing machine repaired so that I can make my own dress! Maybe take myself out to a nice dinner? Ideas?!?!

Replies

• drymartini24
    drymartini24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    These are great goals! I know you will be successful since you have a plan and sound very motivated...:happy: