I'm Your Cheerleader!

Options
lklascala
lklascala Posts: 33 Member
Hi everybody. My name is Lauren. I started MFP about 5 weeks ago at an all time top weight of 203 lbs (gag). Over the past 5 weeks I've been very dedicated to eating healthy and even exercising (even I can't believe it!) I am now down to 187 lbs. My first goal is 165 lbs for a cruise I have coming in August. Then my overall goal is around 135. I am 32 years old, married and have a 3 year old son, and live in NJ.
The one vital thing I have found on MFP is motivation. If you don't have someone there to motivate and remind you as to why your trying to get healthy, then you very well may fail. So that's why I am here! I enjoy motivating people and must say that I enjoy the encouraging words as well. So if you need a friend to help you up off that couch, please send me a message with a quick couple of words about yourself, and I'm sure we can help each other out!

Replies

• Annie_Fannie
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!! That is terrific! Sending you a request for additional encouragement and I will return the same! :)
  • aba160
    aba160 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have some cheerleaders right now- I'm struggling! I'll cheer back :) Adding you!!