C25K...what else are you doing?

Options
Hi All:

Just started the Couch to 5k program last week. I actually started out running two minutes rather than one, and going for 40 mins. instead of 30, so I am a little ahead of schedule. The running program is only three days per week. For those of you doing this program, what other exercises are you supplementing it with? I purchased the Butt Bible DVD and am trying to fit that in a few times a week, along with maybe a Jillian Michaels DVD. I also walk the dog most days of the week. I am worried about doing a lot of lifting as I don't want to be too sore to run, but I feel like I need something else. Just wondering what everyones schedules look like and how many days you are working out. Thanks!

Replies

• phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I've got the podcast ready, I'm currently doing 30ds as well, I really want to do C25K as well, but I don't know if my body will let me do it yet.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    When I was going through c25k, I still did my various workout DVDs 6 days a week, being mindful about not being too hard on my legs so I'd be ready for my run days. :tongue: I was usually walking in addition to the DVDs on the off-run days too.