30DS and C25K

Options
Ok so I'm really really really sorry if this has been repeated elsewhere but........

I'm currently doing 30DS but I was wondering if it would be wise/safe to introduce C25K while I'm doing this?

I'm still in level 1 day 6 of 30DS but I was just wondering your thoughts in doing these at the same time and whether I should do them in the same day (one in the morning one in the evening) or should I do alternate days, or as I've seen people say about doing 2 days of 30DS then 1 day of cardio? But would C25K be classed as the cardio day??

Replies

• ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 30DS and I'm gonna start C25K tonight. I finished day 5 of level 1 on 30DS today. I'm gonna do C25K on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I'm trying to do 30DS every day but I rested Saturday. I'm also trying to fit in an hour walk each day.
  • phoenix8633
    phoenix8633 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 30DS and I'm gonna start C25K tonight. I finished day 5 of level 1 on 30DS today. I'm gonna do C25K on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I'm trying to do 30DS every day but I rested Saturday. I'm also trying to fit in an hour walk each day.

So when you do C25K on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday are you also doing the 30ds on those days as well??