Motivation?

Options
So me and my friend are trying really hard to lose weight before our vacation but nothing is working and i need some motivation! What does everyone do for motivation? Any ideas?

Replies

• KaraNicole
    Options
    So me and my friend are trying really hard to lose weight before our vacation but nothing is working and i need some motivation! What does everyone do for motivation? Any ideas?
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I am not sure who that is. But Kara you can do this. YOu are already a step ahead by being able to have a friend do this with you.

Plan your meals. Get involved with something active.

Good luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • readytomove
    Options
    I think that, honestly, success begets success.....Give it a week, do everything like you're supposed to, and see how things go. I mean, think about it.....We've all spent MANY weeks eating as we shouldn't.....couldn't we spare 1 week to do what we should?

Of course, keeping your bikini out so that it reminds you helps.
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    This is going to sound horrible but I'm honest with everyone here:

I look for a woman bigger than myself and think "if I stop what I'm doing, I'm going to look like her."

It has kept me on track and I haven't missed one week of exercise yet.
  • borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    ignore that little immature brat. Some people are so obnoxious. Sweetie, it takes time. You have to work out if you want to see any real changes. I would suggest a combination of cardio and weights. I personally feel that running is the best cardio and it has worked 4 me... You also have to eat all of your calories (1200 for me...) It took me half a year to see change... Best of luck
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of size 8 jeans that I WAS able to wear *once upon a time*, and I have them hanging on my closet door. I try them on once a week to gauge my progress. Two months ago I could not even pull them up past my thighs:noway: Now I can pull them up but I can't button them yet:ohwell: but I WILL get there.

Also, I have a picture of Jamie Eason (fitness model) hanging in my gym. I think she looks great! I may never look that good, but if I keep doing what I am doing, I will look BETTER than I do now....and that's what counts.
  • KaraNicole
    Options
    Thanks guys! keep them coming though :happy: i can use all the motivation i can get!