NSV: Cookies

Options
momtokgo
momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
I baked cookies for my kids today, gooey delicious, fresh and warm from the oven chocolate chip cookies, and I walked away. I didn't even eat the little peice that broke off of one.

I know if I ate 1, I was going to eat 5, and its not worth it. I'm pretty darn proud of myself!

Replies

• soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    wow. i'm proud of you for not even eating the cookie dough. way to be strong!!
  • mistyladidah
    mistyladidah Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You are my hero-ess! I won't even make them... last time I didn't give enough away and ate 6 the first night alone and all 3 dozen were gone in about 4 days... not my best willpower moment, and part of what sent me to my top weight!
  • beachlover718
    Options
    wow! I'm proud of you too! Just the description had my mouth watering, I cant imagine being able to SMELL them too :happy:
  • lmfbs
    lmfbs Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    That's amazing. Great job.
  • poshmonkey
    poshmonkey Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great NSV - I'm the same way. Cookies (especially fresh chocolate chip) are my weakness. I can't even look at a pic without drooling lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!