P90X Support

Options
Hi. I just completed Jillian Michaels Body Revolution and have started P90X Lean as of 2 days ago. I lost 18 in the 90 days of Jillian Michaels and have another 90 to go! One day and one pound at a time. Would love to connect with others!!

Replies

• kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Great job on the 18 lost so far! I just started P90X classic today with a goal of eventually losing about 70 pounds.
  • xMonroeMisfit
    xMonroeMisfit Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Just started p90x lean, inbox and friend me :)
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Hey I have a big support group on FB. You can join us at:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/teamfreedomfitnesswarriors/

We have a variety of programs. Some people are doing Insanity, some are doing P90X, and some are doing a combination. I am on my second round of P90X. I have also done Insanity. Join us!
  • Anjiuk
    Anjiuk Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, am new on here. I am looking to touch base with any females doing p90x. I have about 40lbs to lose to get to my ideal weight and started the classic schedule last week Monday. By Thursday, I could not move my whole upper body! The pain! I had to stay in bed all day. Lol.

I have not got back on the plan. Was meant to restart yesterday but the thought of 3 gazillion press scared me. Looking to jump back on tonight.

Be grateful if I could get support from someone at the same stage?
    Cheers
  • mouth21333
    mouth21333 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm looking to start P90x soon. Anyone doing the same? It would be great to have buddies to talk to about this. Thanks!
  • TaraHolloway_
    TaraHolloway_ Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the support! I joined the Facebook group and sent friend requests! :-)