The Couch-to-5K Running Plan

Options
Has anyone done this running plan? I started jogging last month and I'm still having trouble with endurance. I thought this might help me.

http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

Replies

• cmbarnes
    cmbarnes Posts: 46
    Options
    I'm doing it...I'm up to Week 3, Day 2. I've really been enjoying it! The gradual increase in jogging time makes it challenging, but doable. I use the active.com C25K app, and it works really well. My husband is using the RunDouble app, and he likes it better (the mapping feature on the RunDouble app shows where you run and where you walk, whereas the active.com just shows your total route). Have fun, and remember to take those rest days between workouts!:smile:
  • flashmama
    flashmama Posts: 4
    Options
    I have not started one but want to any suggestions?
  • kkleesmama
    kkleesmama Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm doing it...I'm up to Week 3, Day 2. I've really been enjoying it! The gradual increase in jogging time makes it challenging, but doable. I use the active.com C25K app, and it works really well. My husband is using the RunDouble app, and he likes it better (the mapping feature on the RunDouble app shows where you run and where you walk, whereas the active.com just shows your total route). Have fun, and remember to take those rest days between workouts!:smile:

Awesome! I just downloaded the active.com app. I can't wait, except I'm not too thrilled with the weather here tomorrow, High of 93 degrees :(