Biggest Looser...

Options
So what was the outcome last week? I missed it..and going to miss it again tonight....Please help? Best to you always, Rick

Replies

• vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    So what was the outcome last week? I missed it..and going to miss it again tonight....Please help? Best to you always, Rick
    No one got kicked off because they all lost a certain amount of pounds altogether (I think 150??) Since it was week 2 everyone expected their weight losses to be very minimal, but they all did great. Even the guy (forget his name) who almost got kicked off the first week, lost a ton of weight, which was surprising! :smile: Can't wait to see what happenes this week...if it didnt' come on last night :huh:
  • rstarks54
    Options
    No one got kicked off because they all lost a certain amount of pounds altogether (I think 150??) Since it was week 2 everyone expected their weight losses to be very minimal, but they all did great. Even the guy (forget his name) who almost got kicked off the first week, lost a ton of weight, which was surprising! :smile: Can't wait to see what happenes this week...if it didnt' come on last night :huh:
    Thanks so much...yeah it comes on tonight, but I have to cover a volleyball game for the local paper
  • namaste0810
    Options
    Julio is the guy that just about got kicked off. He lost like 17lbs last tuesday
  • namaste0810
    Options
    I wouldn't miss it so I will update you on what happens