Friends?

Options
I need some friends if I'm going to keep this up. Anyone else need some support???

Replies

• LaSiciliana
    Options
    i'm new here and poking around... i'm looking for friends too.
    but I will admit that I won't be on here that often
  • daniirene
    daniirene Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new here too and need the support network! Sending you a friend request right now...
  • Tiffy_Pea
    Tiffy_Pea Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely going to need the support and friends too!
  • gingercookie94
    Options
    Some friends never go far astray in the weight loss world
  • schmoogie813
    schmoogie813 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've been on for a couple months, but have yet to attain many supportive friends. I sent you all requests.
  • Crymsonpleasure
    Crymsonpleasure Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use a swift kick in the *kitten*! The better you're support team the better your chances. Or so I think. Feel free to add me!
  • christa96
    christa96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Other people needing support can add me as well! Good luck!
  • Jen0414
    Jen0414 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I have been here since December now and just in the last month lost my motivation. I have been dealing with some medical issue's that are pretty much resolved now. I need a kick in the *kitten* too. Anyone add me that wants support and will give it back.
    Only people that check in ofter!
    Jen
  • mst3kluv
    mst3kluv Posts: 1
    Options
    hi my name is lori.i just recently started my fitness pal.i would love to give you support.i also could us some as well.i have binge eating disorder and support is so important for motivation. my user name is mst3kluv. thanx.:flowerforyou:
  • mercyann897
    Options
    i do! i Do!! gaining weight is a lot easier then it is to take it off 8(
    i feel alone in this weight battle of mine...
  • GingerM150
    GingerM150 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here!
  • jlohcook
    jlohcook Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • LizV32
    LizV32 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    add me if you want!! :)
  • EJand94
    EJand94 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yes ma'am. I just joined yesterday and added the app. on my phone. It's so addicting!! putting in everything i ate, it's like I want to know how badly i've been eating, or how well i did for the day. I just posted a blog.. or what ever it is here. My friend introduced it to me last week, and she's been on it for two weeks, and lost 7 pounds just by tracking what she eats!!
  • nitzmahonewife
    Options
    I just started yesterday and will totally be part of your support system! Feel free to send me a friend request if you like.
  • SicilianTiger
    SicilianTiger Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation and friends too. :)
  • stephanie1133
    stephanie1133 Posts: 211
    Options
    Anyone of you, feel free to add me if you need extra support. I just started utilizing MFP a little over a week ago; I came here from a different calorie tracker site -- but I've been at this for a little while now!
  • Its_My_Time
    Its_My_Time Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon! I'm here too, feel free to add me :wink: I would love the support and have friends motivation on this journey!
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. On here daily!