When do you weigh-in? AM/PM?

Options

Replies

• jazzrose007
    jazzrose007 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Sunday AM, after working out and in the buff!!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning after I pee, buck nekkid.
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Monday morning is when I record my weight. I'll usually try to weigh myself on the Friday too so i can see how much weight I lose during the week, only to gain it back over the weekend. I usually lose 3 lbs Mon to Friday but gain back 1 to 1.5 over the weekend....It's stil a loss of 1 to 2 lbs per week so it's a plus :)

Oh & I weigh myself at the gym at my work so I have my cloths on...it's be weird to strip naked in the public gym to have both male & female coworkers walk in lol
  • jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Once a week, AM, after breakfast but before lunch.

Wearing a pair of shorts. I use my Wii Fit Plus to weigh me.

Does the Wii Fit Plus start your Mii skinny and then ballon your character out? The old Wii Fit program did that and it depressed me to see that!!
  • soulynyc
    soulynyc Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    i weigh in at 4:30 am .. (after waking) then i go back to sleep around 5:30am until about 8 or 9am. i weigh in again after using bathroom ( i use that weight for any gains or losses). then i weigh at night just to see the difference between the morning and evening.
  • missjewl
    missjewl Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning after using the bathroom (and in the buff). And thinking light thoughts.

Ditto, but with a tank top and panties. My husband and I weigh on Saturday mornings together. He weighs in a sleeveless shirt and shorts, so it would just be weird for me to be completely naked. :laugh:

You're married and do all sorts of things naked ... why would weighing in together naked be any different? Just wondering!
  • michelleranee
    michelleranee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Monday mornings and in the buff.

15516068.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sweetbippy
    sweetbippy Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Always the morning. If I'm worried about a gain, I'll exercise first, but that's probably cheating... ;)
  • lelaspeaks
    lelaspeaks Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning after using the bathroom (and in the buff). And thinking light thoughts.

YUP - this is me too. I hope to weigh myself at night one day... but everytime I do, it makes me angry! Your weight can fluctuate around 5 pounds a day!
  • lisa_bunny
    lisa_bunny Posts: 14
    Options
    Monday about 7.30am- nakedddddddd! Religiously every week :smile:
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    AM, after I've vacated the bathroom, in me nighty as my mother/sister/brother/son do not need too see me in the buff at that time of the morning :blushing: :laugh:
  • MumMumOfMany
    MumMumOfMany Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    this made me laugh, the general consesus seems to be fri mornin after pee in underwear/buff.... snap hehe x
  • Lorettabc
    Lorettabc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    AM AND PM... after exercise.... and naked, of course. And, along with a previous postee, with dry hair. And If I happen to poop mid-day I get naked and weigh again!
  • histwinkletoes
    histwinkletoes Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I weigh in when I wake up after I've gone to the bathroom and naked. I try to weigh in once a week but sometimes I do it more often!
  • myjoy2012
    myjoy2012 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself in the morning everyday, NAKED!
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I would like to be able to weigh in the mornings when I first wake up. But I don't own a scale at home, for good reason. :P Instead, I weigh myself at work at night.
  • CraftyPayne
    CraftyPayne Posts: 41
    Options
    I weight in once in about 10-14 days at the mo as the scales dont seem to be moving much !!!!! Oh and naked :O)
  • BazAbroad
    BazAbroad Posts: 248
    Options
    On the weekend, be it Saturday or Sunday and sometimes both,
    after training, in my sports gear.
  • ScientistStudy
    ScientistStudy Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Friday night after having a shower, so in the buff!
  • alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Saturday AM and nude haha. Sometimes in my underwear or PJ's (but not my onesie, is quite heavy)
    I weigh before I eat, drink or workout - and I only weigh once a week (I don't want to be put off by natural ups and downs)