support and advice from folks N.Ireland would be great

Options
Hiya. looking for folks from Northern ireland or uk to be in contact with for swapping recipes getting fitness advice and maintaining weight loss.
look forward to hearing from Y'all.

Replies

• mtraver88
    mtraver88 Posts: 78
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in the US but am willing to swap recipes and help you in any way I can if you're interested. :) Feel free to contact me through here or at mltraver88@gmail.com. :)
  • Charismasme2
    Charismasme2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm in the US, but have been to N. Ireland twice in the last couple of years. Where in N. Ireland??? I would love to help and support you.
  • Shazza401
    Shazza401 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Very North coast of NI, by the sea, no objection to friends from USA at all, for support but its when you start talking recipes with measures of cups!! I get all confused, and as of a Zuchini(spelling?)etc well im gone ??? lol
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Hello hello!

I'm in Lisburn/ work in Belfast, but I grew up on the north coast. Are you being deafened by the sound of motrbikes this week :laugh:
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hello there!!! Laura here. Live in Armagh but work in Belfast. Always looking for more support, ideas and motivation. Freind request sent!! :happy:
  • ebonypixie
    ebonypixie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey Im Meath if you arent adverse to southern friends :) Add me.
  • jiffner25
    jiffner25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi
    From Northern Ireland (near Moira) but now living across the water in Oxfordshire.
    Still a Norn Iron gal at heart!
  • Shazza401
    Shazza401 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    yep deafened by motorbikes and the worst is I cant get away from them as I live on the circuit, and Im locked in while the roads are closed, but the bonus is I have to cycle to get up the road to work, 260 calrories burnt, so thats an upside, nope not adverse to southern friends, i think mwe share the same sense of humour!
  • AriesGrl
    AriesGrl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hiya..im in the US but from Belfast...I can offer support as well=)
  • mtraver88
    mtraver88 Posts: 78
    Options
    Very North coast of NI, by the sea, no objection to friends from USA at all, for support but its when you start talking recipes with measures of cups!! I get all confused, and as of a Zuchini(spelling?)etc well im gone ??? lol

haha! no worries there! I was reading your profile about "stones" and honestly, I'm not sure what that means. lol. :) we'll be in the same boat if you start using your measurements for recipes! My husband was born in Dublin, but only lived there til he was 2, so he's no help in this department! :)