**FRIENDS/MOYIVATION NEEDED!!!***

Options
I just dont want to fail. I have limited support at home and only 2 mfp friends I rarely hear from. I have about 80to lbs to lose and it has taken me years to get on the wagon. In the last 2 days I have already lost 1.2 lbs! I have not over eaten and I'm prpactibely trying to include more fruits/veggies in my diet. I promise to support you as much as u support me. I just want to lose this fat and keep it off for good!!!

Replies

• Hedgehunter
    Options
    Well Done on your weight loss!

Sorry you have limited support at home :(
  • lauraparkerrr
    lauraparkerrr Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    added you :)
  • recklessenigma
    Options
    Supporting you! :) You can do it! :heart:
  • parkers93
    parkers93 Posts: 80
    Options
    It is hard to stay on the wagon lol. I came off here about 7 months ago started smoking again and put weight on I had lost. Need to try find something u really enjoy sounds silly but I started kickboxing about 6 weeks ago and I move up a level soon and know its going be harder that's why I'm back to eat right and get back on track to do well in activity Ive found
    That I enjoy. I'm sure u will get there with the support of people on here :) I had some great people left came back and they gone :(. Anyway have a good day
  • MisterTEZ
    MisterTEZ Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I had a quick look at your diary (hope you don't mind) it looks pretty good although the smoked turkey seems to be very high in sodium and I'm not sure if you are drinking water regularly as you don't record it. If a person is dehydrated their body compensates by retaining excess water as a protective measure, a dehydrated person's metabolism is significantly lower than a normally hydrated person.

All the best on your weightloss journey and I will send you a friend request to help encourage and motivate :smile:
  • chickiebabe2
    Options
    add me i like more friends for motivation :)
  • girlie100
    girlie100 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    added, on here most days i'm 28 and from uk :)
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me .... the more the merrier
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Add Me if you like.. I am on here Daily and Try to give Support and Motivation Daily.. Good Luck Sweets on
    your Journey... Believe and You WILL Achieve.. ;) xoxo
  • lauradee
    lauradee Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am adding you. I am on here every day and will do my best to be a good support for you!
  • angelrock
    angelrock Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi I added you, I always give support and help if needed. I usually post a tip of the day on health and fitness also. Look forward to seeing your progress.
  • k2charmed4u
    k2charmed4u Posts: 282
    Options
    First things first if you change the I want to lose weight to I WILL lose weight everything flows from there :wink:

I know it can be a struggle to get motivated when you have a small support system. Living with my parents and trying to lose weight was a nightmare! As they are both obese and refused to help with keeping the crap foods away from the house!

I would love to have new friends to help reach their goals as well as to receive some feedback too. :happy:
  • mbatey
    mbatey Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    We all need help support and your in the right place for it, Friend request sent!!
  • TanGeale
    TanGeale Posts: 6
    Options
    Anybody feel free to add me. The more the Merrier. I need support and so do you. xx
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    Friend request sent as I am also a brown eyed diva who needs support!! xx
  • MuffintopGem
    MuffintopGem Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Im on everyday and post my food diary! Good Luck x
  • Weaz66
    Weaz66 Posts: 1,846 Member
    Options
    I added you and sent you a message. We are of the same weight range and it looks like we have the same goal in mind!!! You got friends on here that will be very supportive and motivating. As days go by, your weight and inches will decrease but your friends list will grow!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    it takes time but at least you've lost a few pounds and not gained. Every little bit helps, make sure you're drinking you're water. I see you went over your sodium one day but If you're drinking your water it will flush some of that salt out and prevent that water weight, which I believe is the first thing you loose, then fat.
    Make sure you add us...like others said the more the merrier! :flowerforyou:
  • michelleranee
    michelleranee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I can be a great support person. Added you!

15516068.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • davidduggin
    davidduggin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I have one who motivate me . I haven't told my family because until they see the progress it doesn't matter. I have abunch to lose and have lost sixteen ounds in a month. Good luck to you and congratulations on yhur good start. :flowerforyou: