Starting my new exercise regime. KETTLE BALLS!! :D

Options
I've decided to start a kettle ball training (at home). I know so many people who have had major success with kettle balls. Got a DVD on its way. Yesterday I did 45 mins of squats (25 with kettleball) yesterday whilst watching the soaps!! Boy, I am soo feeling it this morning!!! LOVE IT!! :D. I did 157 sit ups after. Couldn't do anymore as my stomach had had it by then!! Eeekkk.

I work in a gym so wanna get back in with the exercise before I start working out at work.

Anyone else use kettle balls? What exercises do you do? (So I can mix it up a little).

Replies

• MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    i use them, it is great, do squats with them, do some swings with them but I usea DVD and I can feel the work.

Enjoy them
  • Sherriediva1
    Sherriediva1 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I've done Kettle Bell workouts at the gym, like in a class. WHAT A WORKOUT!! I have one at home and have used it as supplemental but not primary. Started doing some research on actual calorie burn for the kettlebell workouts and it appears to by very high (about 20 cal a minute with a hard wokout). A co-worker gave me a web address that looks very interesting:

liftkettlebells.com

I've gotta check it out today!!
    Good Luck!
    Sherrie
  • mrs_km
    mrs_km Posts: 46
    Options
    I've done Kettle Bell workouts at the gym, like in a class. WHAT A WORKOUT!! I have one at home and have used it as supplemental but not primary. Started doing some research on actual calorie burn for the kettlebell workouts and it appears to by very high (about 20 cal a minute with a hard wokout). A co-worker gave me a web address that looks very interesting:

liftkettlebells.com

I've gotta check it out today!!
    Good Luck!
    Sherrie

OOOhh I will so check out that site!!! Thank you :). I would love to do kettle ball class. MMmm think I'm gonna look into that. Thank you :) xx
  • mrs_km
    mrs_km Posts: 46
    Options
    i use them, it is great, do squats with them, do some swings with them but I usea DVD and I can feel the work.

Enjoy them

At the moment, Im doing squats and swims. And sit ups (without kettleball). I cant wait for my dvd. I think I am in love with kettle ball workouts hahaha xx