NSV---my belly

Options
Today I have noticed my boobs actually poke out farther than my stomach now...yay.

My ultimate goal is for my thighs not to rub together when I walk...I got long way to go.

Replies

• niecyc23
    niecyc23 Posts: 402
    Options
    lol I know I can't wait for my thighs to stop rubbing together!!
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :) I'm waiting for the day that my thighs don't rub too...I wonder if I'll just be so used to them rubbing that I won't even notice? I'd probably realize it later in the day when I realize that they aren't rubbing themselves raw lol
  • MaritaD
    MaritaD Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I've got the boobs over belly already, just need to work on the thighs!! :) Keep up the great work!! :)
  • 6swolcott
    6swolcott Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    you mean life is possible without rubbing thighs and drooping boobs? who knew? LOL I nursed four kids no hope for me there, but working on the thighs
  • lindaschultz45
    lindaschultz45 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love this! So glad we can open up about the little things that most take for granted! I will love it when my shorts no longer ride up in the middle too! LOL That is what I love about this site. Folks are real and we can discuss all the details that having on the weight causes us! Really makes one feel like they are not alone in this journey of getting back to healthy! :smile:
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your nsv!!! My thighs still rub together. I just have BIG thighs, that is where I carry most of my weight.
  • Mrsfullwood
    Mrsfullwood Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    :grumble: My goal is to get rid of the muffin top!
  • 365daysoffit
    Options
    I am on board with the thigh thing, I was thinking there are going to be a lot more squats and lunges in my future!
  • bodygood1972
    bodygood1972 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    that is too funny! The girls are stepping forward I guess.
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    well done!
    That has been my personal goal for some time! I can't wait til that happens to me when I am not sucking it all in :laugh:
  • CrystalMich3ll3
    Options
    Yay for your boobs. LOL I can't wait until my babies perk up! biglaugha.gif Keep up the great work! You can do it!
  • cookierinthia
    cookierinthia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    LOL! That is too funny! I needed that this morning. My thighs almost start a fire every day! :drinker:
    that is too funny! The girls are stepping forward I guess.
  • HappilyLifts
    HappilyLifts Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I will love it when my shorts no longer ride up in the middle too! LOL

^ This! One day someone will catch me in public pulling them down and looking like I got off a horse in the process! :laugh:
  • onmyway1101
    onmyway1101 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Lol! I was just thinking the same thing the other day! I HATE when my thighs rub together! I cant wait either!!!
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    Yay! I can't wait for my things to stop rubbing together also. I call it chub rub, lol.
  • slsmoot123
    slsmoot123 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I cant wait for the day my boobs stick out further than my belly! And I got bigums so it shouldnt be long! lol
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Today I have noticed my boobs actually poke out farther than my stomach now...yay.

I know the feeling! Congrats on the NSV!

Just feeling silly and a little snarky this morning.
  • therealthommo
    Options
    great story....keep up the good work, your goal aint to far away =)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Thats a great NSV......I remember when I could finally see my whooo haaa without my stomach getting in the way......was a great sigh of relief LMAO
  • Ninabe150
    Ninabe150 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait till the extra belly above my navel is gone! I guess it is called a muffin top!! :ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!