Maybe I'm crazy?

Options
JonathonMars
JonathonMars Posts: 358 Member
So, I weigh myself this morning. I was very scared I wouldn't lose this week, because I have been very inactive due to illness and been on prednisone. But the weight just seemed wrong. So I had to change the batteries. And then I took a weight and put it on the scale--and I think, I have to accept--it must be right!

Replies

• KrystleKiri
    KrystleKiri Posts: 135
    Options
    haha that same exact thing happened to me when I had my wisdom tooth removed, and didn't exercise the entire week. I ended up losing 4 pounds. I double and triple checked also, you're not crazy. sometimes it happens !! just be excited, I was lol
  • healthybodyhealthymind
    Options
    THIS! I was sick the entire week. Didn't workout at all. Today is my weigh in day and I lost 2.6 pounds. Although, I'm told you burn a ton of calories being sick..thank god for that! lol!
  • nsimportant
    nsimportant Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Its simple You stop exercising muscles release water TA DA you weight less....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!