Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I need more active friends! Mine have disappeared!

deneesie25
deneesie25 Posts: 20 Member
I'm 32 & ultimately need to lose about 40 more lbs. I'm not new to MFP, but a lot of my friends are not active. I will motivate you & hope that you will motivate me too!

Replies

• hollymurphy4
    hollymurphy4 Posts: 122
    I am on MFP every day. Feel free to add me : )
  • Gamaesca
    Gamaesca Posts: 13
    New here also, sent you a friend request we can motivate each other!
  • jensterx3
    jensterx3 Posts: 21
    I'm only 20. lol but I'm looking for more friends and I post everyday! :D
  • LilGiselle21
    LilGiselle21 Posts: 110 Member
    I've been here about a month and Im on here everyday. Feel free to add me!!!
  • you are welcome to add me as well i love to help as much as i can i just came back from a head injeary at the gym and trying to get back in the swing of thing and would love the suppot as well
  • magerz18
    magerz18 Posts: 29 Member
    I just added you :) I am on everday and here for support!!!
  • Mykaylaliz
    Mykaylaliz Posts: 193
    you are welcome to add me. Im here everyday. struggling with PCOS but not letting that get the best of me =)
  • RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Please feel free to add me. I log in every single day and try to motivate as many people as I can! :)
  • julie9200
    julie9200 Posts: 62 Member
    I'm 32 & ultimately need to lose about 40 more lbs. I'm not new to MFP, but a lot of my friends are not active. I will motivate you & hope that you will motivate me too!

I'm 36, needing to lose about 30 more lbs and on here almost every day. Feel free to add me as a friend
  • jetabear10
    jetabear10 Posts: 375 Member
    I am one MFP every weekday all day and intermittently on weekends but log/comment everyday.

Feel free to add me!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm on all the time
  • chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. Extra motivation is always helpful.
  • Kikers123
    Kikers123 Posts: 101 Member
    I'm really active on here on MFP! Well I just started yesterday lol, but I've already done a lot! Feel free to add me !
  • thriftycupl
    thriftycupl Posts: 310 Member
    Hi -- feel free to add me (or anyone reading this). I've been on MFP for almost 3 months. I log in every day, try and provide honest feedback (so if you are not eating enough, I will add that). I've lost a little over 30 lbs and am looking to lose another 60 lbs.

Good luck on your journey.
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    I'm on every day! So feel free to add me:) My friends are getting less and less too....
  • RichardCMolloy
    RichardCMolloy Posts: 130 Member
    Feel free to add me. I log daily via the phone but will log into a computer a few times a week & post . Best of luck :)
  • HealthyIrishLass
    HealthyIrishLass Posts: 53 Member
    I sent a request to you. =) I'm new and could use a few friends as well. I am going to lose about 60lbs, give or take.
  • michelleranee
    michelleranee Posts: 28 Member
    This is my 115th day. Fell free to add me.
  • Aljn27
    Aljn27 Posts: 42 Member
    I have been on here since January; feel free to add me as a friend; I can use so encouragement in this weight loss journey and I love to motivate other :smile:
  • peidmont
    peidmont Posts: 2
    great postivie attitude; I'm going to lose 45-50 pounds and today is my new beginning.