I'm 4 days into this

Options
Hi there!!!! I am 4 days in and need some serious motivation and help! Please add me as your friend! :) Thank you so much!!!

Replies

• magerz18
    magerz18 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just added you :) Im on everday and here for support!
  • codieelise
    codieelise Posts: 13
    Options
    im on my 3rd day of this so we r pretty close... what are your aims?
  • khubcap
    khubcap Posts: 16
    Options
    added you :) i am on everyday
  • Kelsathebay
    Kelsathebay Posts: 34
    Options
    best of luck with your journey i always find trying to kick start a healthier lifestyle is hard the first week after trying to break bad eating habits. But it does get easier, i myself always struggle to stick with it long term but its my goal to seek the help and support here to push through the struggles i have. so you have come to the right place. friend request sent.
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. Good luck and you can do this!
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!!!!!! I sent a request.. anyone else feel free to add me..

Today is the start of my second week. So far I've lost 2 lbs and an inch off my hips.. The motivation and support given here is amazing.
  • ashleymarie0104
    ashleymarie0104 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi AlliFantastic!!! I am 170ibs at 5'5, my goal is to get down to 145ibs, hopefully by September. We will see! :)
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi I just added you. I'm here daily.
  • Sciacca1
    Sciacca1 Posts: 17
    Options
    hi. i just signed up so im not sure how this works...lol but if anyone wants to add me as a friend that would be great:)
  • betteringmyselfeachday
    Options
    You can do this, and we can definitely do this together! :)

Here are some motivation things I am currently doing:
    *motivational quotes EVERYWHERE! Just use a search engine, type in: motivational fitness quote graphic. A whole bunch of different quotes with pictures will pop up. Place these on the back of your door in your bedroom, desktop of your computer (work too!), in the kitchen, on your cellphone screen, etc. I also placed a picture of an NFL cheerleader (they look amazing in nearly nothing) as as goal on my cellphone. I look at it all the time!
    *use a search engine, type in: projected weight loss simulator free. You will come across websites that show you your current weight picture based on information you type in, and then type in your goal information. You will see a before and after picture=lots and lots of motivation!
    *buy a piece of jewelry (ring, bracelet, etc). Wear it all the time. Mine is a ring that is engraved with : I Fight LIke A Girl. So you will see it before you start eating food. It will be a constant reminder of your long term goals!
    *remember this: "Don't give up what you want most for what you want right now!"
    *Think about a year from now. If you quit how will you look/feel/etc? What if you start now and look a year ahead? You will be glad you started now.

Lastly, stay on this site. There is lots of motivation and support from other members! :) Good luck to you. Message me if you want more motivation or support!
  • betteringmyselfeachday
    Options
    I always forget things, I guess I should wait to hit post reply!

How about an article of clothing for motivation? Say a dress, jeans, etc you want to fit into. It can be new or it can be old. Hang it up in your room so EVERYDAY you have to see it. It will make you want this even more! :)