protein powder

Options
Hi All, just wondering if anyone knows where u can buy white chocolate flavoured protein powder? And if anyone can reccommend a good brand? Got a gorgeous peanut butter & white choc protein shake & want to make it myself now! Thanks :))

Replies

• amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Try GNC, nutrition house (unsure if you have that where you live) Wal-Mart might have some...But if you're looking for variety go for GNC and those kinds of stores
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I use a vanilla powder. And, come to think of it....it tastes a lot like white chocolate.
  • tomruhland
    tomruhland Posts: 11
    Options
    You will probably get a lot of opinions on this. I use Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein. You can get it through amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Standard-Double-Chocolate/dp/B000QSNYGI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1337168516&sr=8-1

I like it - It tastes good and it's got a lot of other good stuff in it (e.g. glutamine...). 24g of protein per scoop.
  • rcc1988
    rcc1988 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    It depends on what sort of brand and price-range you're looking for. If you want some of the brand-name high quality stuff, you might have to go to a GNC or something like that.

Personally I just pick up protein powder at my local small-town grocery store. The selection is limited, but they have several different cheaper brands in vanilla and chocolate. I think most grocery stores and pharmacies do - they're usually on a bottom shelf somewhere near the vitamins and diet pills.
  • Sepheara
    Sepheara Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    It depends on what sort of brand and price-range you're looking for. If you want some of the brand-name high quality stuff, you might have to go to a GNC or something like that.

Personally I just pick up protein powder at my local small-town grocery store. The selection is limited, but they have several different cheaper brands in vanilla and chocolate. I think most grocery stores and pharmacies do - they're usually on a bottom shelf somewhere near the vitamins and diet pills.

This, I think it's some off brand but it's chocolate flavored and I think it's about 20g per scoop and it was 9 dollars for a size that will last me personally maybe a month and that's not bad.
  • shannonperry13
    Options
    i was bummed last night, i finally talked myself in to trying protein powder, went to walmart just to look, and low and behold, not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women. wah.
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    walmart, walgreens
  • FalvoPS
    FalvoPS Posts: 25
    Options
    DPS Nutirition (http://www.dpsnutrition.net) is by far the best place to buy high quality protein at low prices. I highly recommend Dymatize, Forever Fit, or Optimum Nutrition. All of the flavors are good.