Good morning!

Options
og8403
og8403 Posts: 48 Member
Good morning everyone! How is everyone doing this beautiful morning?

Replies

• Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    :ohwell:
    My guy friend is deploying tomorrow for Afghanistan, my back hurts, I'm not eating right. Its a crappy week.
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    It's 13:18 here... at work so I am blarggggh!
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    It's a rainy, gloomy morning here, but today is the last day of that before we get some sunshine!!! Just got done exercising, and I'm rarin' to go!!!! Hope you have a great day!! :wink:
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I agree, it's been a pretty awful week thus far, only made slightly better by the fact I can't keep my eyes open this morning. Even this may backfire though should anyone visit me in ym cubicle today and sees me fast asleep.
  • BriskisGrl
    BriskisGrl Posts: 461
    Options
    Good Morning! How are you this morning/?

I'm ok.. Just woke up so still a one eyed monster.. Head is killing me. Need to make an apt with my chiro.
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNING to you!!!!!
  • healthygirl1967
    Options
    good morning

I am in my pjs and i am ready to go to bed. Enjoy your day
    Eat healthy and exercise
  • cookierinthia
    cookierinthia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Keep him in prayer and write and/or send cards several times a week. Also, care packages make you feel special. I know that when I was deployed, we hopped on mail like it was crack! Knowing that people back home are thinking of you and sending encouragement helps to get you through.

:ohwell:
    My guy friend is deploying tomorrow for Afghanistan, my back hurts, I'm not eating right. Its a crappy week.
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    Good morning to you as well...Gloomy here in Vermont, I wanted to go back to bed this morning but instead I rode my bike, so now I'm wide awake and feeling good about myself...how are you?
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    It's hump day! Is there anything better than that?
  • littlemoonsandy
    littlemoonsandy Posts: 1,930
    Options
    It's hump day! Is there anything better than that?

yes thirsty Thursday :tongue:
  • heatherAnnXOX
    heatherAnnXOX Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    it's gloomy and rainy and i just want to jump back in bed :(
    buttttt
    since i took yesterday off, i will be going to the gym a little later on.

and good morning, to you!
  • Cocochickdeleted
    Cocochickdeleted Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm doing fantastic. The sun is shining, it's going to be a lovely day (I get to go running today, too), AND, I REACHED MY GOAL WEIGHT!! :-D
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Woke up to a beautiful day, sunny and cool. Already took the dogie out for his walk, and looking to spend time with my favorite brutal instructor (Jillian Michaels).

Don't get me wrong, I have aches and pains all over and my lower back is locked up too.

But I CHOOSE to be in a good mood, that's over half the battle and I don't seem to hurt as much:wink:

Have an awe inspiring day!
  • cookierinthia
    cookierinthia Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,

I'm trying not to complain, because it can always be worse and at least I woke up this morning, because so many others didn't. At least I can walk, run, type, eat, smile, blink, turn my head from side to side, because so many others didn't and couldn't. At least I arrived at work today, because so many others don't have a job nor do they have a means to get to work or some didn't make it to work safely. At least I had a hot bowl of oatmeal that I bought from the cafeteria, because so many others do not have anything to eat and can not afford a $2 bowl of oatmeal. It's been raining the past few days, but at least we will not have to complain of a drought.

I am very thankful to God for life and strength. There are so many things that I want to complain about, needing to buy an engine for my truck, but with God a way will be made. Adult children aren't living up to their potential, but at least my husband and I equipped them with the tools needed to succeed even though it hasn't been the path taken. There's a high possibility that I will deploy again, but that what I signed up for when I chose to wear the uniform and I'm proud to have a hand and serving and protecting our country. In the grand scheme of things, I am abundantly blessed and therefore have no reason to complain.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS! Because I choose to be and feel that way and also because:

1. I woke up and was able to get out of bed
    2. I am healthy
    3. I have a wonderful, loving husband
    4. I have businesses to run
    5. I have family and friends that love me
    6. I am not dying of cancer or some other illness
    7. I am not wheel chair bound and unable to care for myself
    8. I am not hospitalized or incapacitated

I plan on hitting the gym later and spending some QT with my husband.

Life is GREAT and it only gets better and better as the years rock on.
  • smiles4deb
    smiles4deb Posts: 65
    Options
    Good morning!
    I'm very blessed today. The sun is shining and the sky is blue, blue. My allergies are acting up, but if that's the sickest I am, then i'm doing good! In five weeks, I will be losing my job, which sucks, but I'm looking at it as a blessing in disguise. I'm going to take a break, then who knows...maybe go to school. All I know is I'm going to spend some much needed time with my family. :bigsmile:
    Hope you all have an amazing day!
  • whs7771
    whs7771 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Back to you! No complaints about my morning. Sometimes life gives you a wake up call. My 7 year old son unknowingly reminded me how important being a Father is. I was peeling some hardboiled eggs for my wife and I. He asked, "Daddy when I become a man do I have to do that?". I became very aware that he must be taking in everything, and stashing it in his memory bank for a later time. The weight of my actions affecting him has always been there, it's just sometimes you are reminded. I hope I do a good Job.

You all have a great day!